Registered General Community Nurse
The ideal Registered General Nurse will be working within an elderly and Adult setting within Malvern supporting
Service Care is actively seeking Band 5 or 6 Registered General Nurse to work within the Community.
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended with full-time hours (however part-time will be considered)
We are offering a £150 sign up bonus! If you begin the registration process this week and complete the registration within 3 weeks you will be entitled to the bonus once you have started work - this is available on all of our positions!
What we can offer YOU -
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
Responsibilities can include but will not be limited to -
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Monitoring patients progress and report changes to the registered professional and follow changes made to the Care Plan.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
Service Care is also offering a referral bonus of £250 Per referral - So if you know of anyone looking for work, please get in touch!
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality, error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
The candidate will possess -
- 2 Clinical references
- Minimum of 6-12 months Experience within the NHS and previously as a Nurse.
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse