Registered Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are offering you the opportunity to enhance your career as a registered mental health nurse! This exciting, committed role applies to those lucky few in Hook, as there are multiple opportunities in private and NHS funded hospitals in and around the area.
We offer both part-time and full-time positions which are totally flexible around you.
We as a company are based around outstanding services, therefore pride ourselves in looking for the highest quality candidates.
What we're looking for:
The perfect candidate will have great personal skills and some experience working with people affected by mental health problems.
Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC is also vital for you to be right for the job.
Whilst the role is committed and effectuate, it is also exciting.
With a wide range of job roles there is no opportunity for repetitive and boring work, as you will be constantly on the go and performing different tasks.
These tasks may involve: producing care plans, moving patients, attending tribunals with patients and providing general personal care.
Most importantly, you will be working in a safe environment, surrounded by the highest quality of staff.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email Isaac.email@example.com with your updated CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Site Coordinator
- Painter Decorator
- Property Lawyer
- PA to Head of Service
- Advanced Social Work Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Direct Payments Officer, West London
- Planning Officer
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Healthcare Assistant (Mental Health)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- Gas heating installation engineer
- Social Worker - Childrens
- Homeless Persons Officer
- NHS Administrator
- Leisure Attendant