Planning Enforcement Officer
My client, a local authority based in South West London are looking for Planning Enforcement Officer to join their team.
This is on a full-time basis, through a temporary agency contract.
The purpose of the role is to assist in providing a high quality, customer-focused planning service by investigating alleged breaches of planning control, pursuing the most appropriate and effective action to remedy these in line with the relevant Town Planning Acts, legislation and government guidance, and the Council's own policies and procedures.
Candidates will have an RTPI-recognised degree level qualification in Town Planning or equivalent, and have experience of relevant development control work or related planning work, some of which must have been in enforcement.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £16 - £21 per hour
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-05 11:32:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Site Coordinator
- Painter Decorator
- Property Lawyer
- PA to Head of Service
- Advanced Social Work Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Direct Payments Officer, West London
- Planning Officer
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Healthcare Assistant (Mental Health)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- Gas heating installation engineer
- Social Worker - Childrens
- Homeless Persons Officer
- NHS Administrator
- Leisure Attendant