Mental Health Care Assistant
Are You Interested in Shift Work?
We are looking for Mental Healthcare Assistants in Devon and the surrounding areas.
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available at various NHS mental health services and private care homes across the region.
The positions are Band 2 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
Service Care Solutions are specialist providers of ad hoc shifts to the NHS for both nursing and healthcare assistants.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are up to £12.00 per hour.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is essential that the successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained and have substantial experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please contact myself on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: Up to £12.00 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Devon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-04 17:59:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Site Coordinator
- Painter Decorator
- Property Lawyer
- PA to Head of Service
- Advanced Social Work Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Direct Payments Officer, West London
- Planning Officer
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Healthcare Assistant (Mental Health)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- Gas heating installation engineer
- Social Worker - Childrens
- Homeless Persons Officer
- NHS Administrator
- Leisure Attendant