Primary Care Mental Health Nurse, Band 7
Vacancy working in the community, across seven GP locations in Guildford.
A Mental Health Nurse is needed to be responsible for preparing and maintaining patient records, producing care plans and risk assessments in the community.
Also it is important to work with patients' families and carers, to help to educate them and the patient about their mental health problems.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin, and must have previous experience working in a community setting.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage their own caseload, and to be able to produce complex care plans that can be used to aid patient recovery.
The ability to work autonomously and under pressure is essential.
The role is full-time, working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
The hourly rate is £29 per hour.
Experience working with EMIS technology would be beneficial, but is not essential and training is provided.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Rotherham
- Home Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Trading Standards Specialist Lead