Contracts available with immediate start for experienced Pharmacy Technician with ACT Certification to Dispense prescription drugs and other healthcare items to patients as directed by licensed pharmacist within the NHS.
Available on a full/part time basis with immediate start offered.
Work is available for a minimum of 3 months on an ongoing basis.
Some responsibilities will include:
, Handling clerical duties, such as answering phones, placing orders, and operating the cash register
, Responding to patients' questions about medications by arranging for them to speak with the pharmacist
, Counts, pours, mixes, packages, labels, and prices prescription medications
- Must have ACT Qualification.
- You must have at least 12 months previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician within the NHS
- Active Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
- Start: 08/04/2019
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £16.00 - £19.00 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-04 13:42:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing