Registered General Nurse
We are looking for a flexible agency nurse to join the team for full or part time work in an NHS hospital in Abingdon.
The work is within an NHS hospital and is fully flexible to suit any other work commitments you have.
You must be fully registered with the NMC and have a nursing qualification.
There are a variety of wards and departments for you to choose to work within.
You should also have recent experience within a similar setting.
We will also provide, free of charge,
- Four times a week payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
Please contact Rebecca with your CV by responding to this advert and a response will be issued to you within one working day.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Painter Decorator
- Property Lawyer
- PA to Head of Service
- Advanced Social Work Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Direct Payments Officer, West London
- Planning Officer
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Healthcare Assistant (Mental Health)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- Gas heating installation engineer
- Social Worker - Childrens
- Homeless Persons Officer
- NHS Administrator
- Leisure Attendant
- Senior Childrens Social Worker, West London