Children's Social Worker
Neath Port Talbot Council are looking for an experienced children's social worker to join a busy child care team.This is a temporary, full time position lasting for 3 months with an immediate start available! In this role you will be involved in case management including Child in Need of Care and Support, Child Protection and Court work.
The ideal candidate will need to be ale to manage Multi-agency working and be a team player who is eager to get involved become an integral part of the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
, Social work degree, or equivalent
, HCPC or Care Council Wales registered
, Experience of working with children and families
, Full UK driving licence
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Social Care Solutions:
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Arrears Officer
- Employment Support Officer
- Family Support Work Team Leader
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Band 6 CPN. Early intervention in psychosis
- Qualified Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker Needed For Night Shifts - £11ph
- Adult Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Assessment Team Manager - Social Work - Walton-On-Thames
- Qualified Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Woking
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Blandford Forum
- Housing Solicitor - Locum