Band 6 CPN Role
We are looking for Band 6 CPN needed for community 3 month rolling contract In Chertsey Surrey.
!! Band 5/6 RMN, CPN, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers may apply !!
Pay: £26ph LTD
, The service operates a Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
, The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP!!!
, Relevant Experience is essential
Undertake mental health assessments at placement in the community for whom the Community Forensic Service provides such facility.
Liaise with and advise appropriately, members of the criminal justice system, including the police, magistrates, lawyers, Crown Prosecution Service and Probation Services.
Provide high quality mental health assessments, MOJ reports and detailed individualised risk assessments.
You will be expected to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and therefore the ability to work within a team and develop great working relationships is essential.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV to Cheyenne.email@example.com or call me on 01772 208962
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Up to £250 referral bonuses
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month rolling
- Rate: £26 - £27 per hour + Negotiable for the right candidate
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-26 12:05:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing