Community Psychiatric Nurse
Service Care Solutions are recruiting Community Psychiatric Nurses to join community based services for adults with mental health issues in Nottinghamshire.
Hours: 37.5 hours
Days: Monday - Friday
Contract: 13 weeks (on-going)
Salary: £20 - £23 p/h (Ltd) DoE
The local mental health services provide a range of support options to service users of all ages with severe and enduring mental health problems who have complex needs and present significant levels of risk to themselves or others.
The service looking for staff is for service users with long-term mental health needs that would be best met by secondary mental health services.
This includes people with mental health problems like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and severe depression and anxiety.
* The applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC.
* The applicant must have a minimum 6 months employed experience working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
* The applicant must hold a full valid driving license and a car is essential to use as part of the job role.
* The applicant must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process if not currently registered with Service Care Solutions.
*Service Care Solutions operate a Welcome Bonus scheme.
This means if you are a Nurse registering with us for the first time, you will receive £150 once you complete the registration and begin work with us.
*Service Care Solutions operate a Referral Bonus scheme.
This means you will receive a monetary reward of £250 per referral for every candidate successfully placed into work!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (01772) 208 963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £20 - £23 per hour
- Location: Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-20 08:10:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Rotherham
- Home Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Trading Standards Specialist Lead