My client, a local authority based in West London are looking for a Lift Inspector to join their team.
This is on a full-time basis, through a temporary agency contract.
The purpose of the role is to undertake technical inspections and lift maintenance within a social housing environment.
The role also involves undertaking risk assessments and monitoring contractors.
A minimum of NVQ3 in Mechanical Engineering discipline is required, alongside previous experience in a similar role.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £26 - £27 per hour
- Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-18 14:52:40 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing