Family Support Worker
Children's Support Worker - Stockport Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Children's support worker to work within the Missing Hub part of a multi-agency team of staff providing a restorative approach through Stockport Family.
Your duty will be to provide services to children and young people who are reported to be missing at a targeted services level.
Providing support and interventions to children, young people and families including the completion of Independent Return Interviews to those reported missing to the police.
Ensuring the gathering of information and the review of data to include as part of a wider review of missing intelligence.
Requirements for the role:
, Enhanced DBS
, 2 years' experience working directly with Children
, Experience in Assessments
, NVQ level 3 in Child Care
, Car Driver
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator