Electrical Contracts Manager
MP116 - Electrical Contracts Manager
Basic Neg / DOE
We are representing a dynamic & progressive company looking for an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager to join their growing team and help shape the future of the company.
As a key member of their Project Management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial projects from commencement to completion.
You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that their work adheres to all company safety and quality policies.
This position reports to the Managing Director and is based in their offices in Harlow.
The successful candidate will have a solid technical background and be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work closely with other team members, suppliers and clients.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrate a proven track record in a Project Management/leadership role
- Good technical knowledge & experience of electrical building systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the role and building management
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-contract meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Collaborate with estimating and design departments
- Set clear goals and expectations to staff.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counselling to staff.
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within the sector.
What the expectations are of you:
- To bring decisive, focused leadership.
- To be results driven.
- To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
What can you expect from our client:
- Every opportunity to advance in the company.
- An environment free of bureaucracy.
- A culture that encourages candid, open communication, up, down and across.
- Continued training and development.
- Recognition for achievement of goals.
Education, Qualifications & General Attributes:
- ONC/HNC in electrical engineering (or similar) preferable or C&G 2391 as a minimum requirement
- Successful electrical PM experience
- Some experience in electrical estimating
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management
The salary will be completive within this sector and will be discussed at the interview depending on qualifications and experience.
If you believe you are the right person for the role please apply via the appropriate link and we will be in touch to confirm if you have been successful or not.
- Start: asap
- Duration: Full time
- Rate: Excellent Basic DOE + Benefits
- Location: Harlow
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Michael Pagalos
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MP116
- Posted: 2019-03-13 16:03:47 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd