Mammographer required to work within busy department in Blackpool.
Full time offered.
Role ongoing indefinitely.
Rate negotiable for suitable candidates.
-Degree in Radiography with post grad in Mammography.
-Full UK Driving License
-Prior experience working as a Mammographer.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
For more information about this role, please contact Matt @ Service Care Health on 01772 208961, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: 18/03/2019
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £22.00 - £26.00 per day
- Location: Blackpool, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-13 15:30:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator