Housing Solution Team Manager
An Essex based Local Authority are recruiting for a Housing Solutions Team Manager based in Thurrock.
This role will be focused on managing an efficient and effective service, and to be responsible for performance management, recruitment and professional development of the team.
Also to assist in the delivery of the homeless and allocation strategies.
Your key duties within the role will include the following:
Key Corporate Accountabilities
- .work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets
- One to one performance development reviews/appraisals
- Actively promote the Councils Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy
Key Service Related Accountabilities
- Carry out housing solutions and accommodation management functions setting clear service standards with excellent outcomes
- Provide staff with regular structured 1-2-1 and team supervision, and monitor and improve levels of staff and team performance
- Train and regularly update the training of existing, new and temporary staff
- Promote a customer-focused high quality service that ensures customers receive the best possible advice and assistance
- Ensure that all homeless applications are assessed according to the legislation and dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Represent the Housing Solutions Service and promote good inter departmental/agency working
To be considered for this role you must have experience of managing a team of officer and admin staff, with an ability to implement effective performance management systems.
An excellent knowledge of legislation and codes of guidance relating to homelessness and allocations, landland and tenant law.
This is a 12 week contract starting on the 18/03/2019, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Free DBS processing
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role, please send over a copy of your CV to Jason Thomas at Service Care Solutions (Jason.
thomas @ service care.
org .uk) or feel free to call Jason on 01772 208 966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Rotherham
- Home Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Trading Standards Specialist Lead