The ideal Physiotherapist will have experience in improving function for people with a range of conditions within a community setting.
We are looking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist with a patient centred approach to work within the General Community Team within Worcester City Centre.
The role is with Full-time hours every Monday to Friday.
(However part-time hours will be considered for the correct candidate).
Daily roles include,
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- To respond to referrals, taking a key role in needs led assessment and the implementation of rehabilitation plans.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- To undertake a comprehensive assessment of clients including those with complex presentations using investigative skills and to formulate individual specialised patient action plans with clear goals, using clinical reasoning based on sound theoretical knowledge and experience utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options.
- Able to produce good quality, error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- To provide specialised physiotherapy advice, teaching and training to others, clients, carers and staff working in health and social care.
- Ability to independently travel around the trust
- To participate in the development of evidence-based practice, physiotherapy and Community Pathway Services
-Minimum of 1-year previous experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-Full-UK driving license with access to a vehicle
-IT and computer literate.
-Ability to independently travel around the Trust - must have a car
-Good verbal and written communication skills
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: On going
- Rate: £22 - £26 per hour
- Location: Worcestershire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-06 17:05:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator