Have you got a passion for substance misuse?
Service Care Solutions are currently searching for a Recovery Nurse in Lancashire.
The ideal candidate will have great responsibility for the care of patients, in Lancashire.
On a daily basis you will be;
, Assessing, planning and evaluating programmes.
, Provide nursing treatments within their own competence levels.
Based on Substance Misuse/Health/Delphi Guidelines.
, Carry out Urine testing for patients
, Advise and provide information on detoxification
Essentials requirements for the role;
, Registered Nurse
, Valid NMC Pin
, Post qualified experience in substance misuse
, Current DBS
*Negotiable rates, depending on experience & shifts
For more information, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or alternatively email email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator