ADHOC Mental Health Nurse/RMN - Forensic Secure
Service Care Solutions are looking for ADHOC Bank Registered Mental Health Nurses to work within Forensic/Secure settings within Hassocks and the surrounding areas.
The positions are Band 5, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity either for anyone looking for work to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
Days: £19 ltd per hour
Nights/Saturdays - £22 ltd per hour
Sundays/Bank Holidays - £25 ltd per hour
You will be working within forensic wards aiding the recovery of patients¸ monitoring their wellbeing and assisting with on-going treatment.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-NMC Pin in date
- Control and restraint training such as MAPA/PMVA/MAYBO
-Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Up to £250 referral bonuses
If you are interested in this role, please contact myself on:
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator