Service Care are looking for a Staff Nurse to work in Worcester in a Respiratory Ward within an NHS Hospital.
There are positions to start ASAP on a full time or part time basis.
- New registration sign up bonus of £150!
- Referral bonus of £250 Per referral - So if you know of anyone looking for work please get in touch!
Full and Part Time roles are available meaning work is fully flexible to work around current commitments.
What we can offer YOU -
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
All the above ensures that you are fully compliant and able to start work immediately!
Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
, Analysing and implementing care plans to fulfil individual patient needs
, Provide high standards of individual patient care in line with NMC guidelines
, Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition
The candidate will possess -
- 2 Clinical references
- Minimum of 6 months Experience within the NHS
If you are looking for either a full or part time role with full flexibility to pick and choose when you work please contact Mark on 01772 208 961 or alternatively apply to this advert
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing