Corporate Communications Officer (Police)
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Corporate Communications Officer for a vacancy which has become available at the Penalty Enforcement Unit, Brunswick Park, Liverpool.
To co-ordinate the internal and external marketing communication needs of
the Force to ensure a consistent, professional and value for money service.
plan communication activity, creating content, and assisting other staff in news
and communication with the development of short-term messages and long term
campaign/community involvement initiative.
Be advised, successful applicants will be subject to Police Vetting checks.
It is advisable that applicants have a clean DBS within the last 3 years.
Applicants must have resided in the UK for at least the last 5 years.
Knowledge of communication marketing techniques, evidenced by a Diploma,
high level qualification or previous experience in a marketing communication
Possess interdisciplinary skills, understanding of emerging techniques,
experience of multi-channel campaign work, use of online and offline
techniques, customer behaviour and ability to use data to develop customer
relationship management processes to ensure effective, direct communications
internally and externally.
Strong all-round communication skills, especially writing, editing, verbal and
good presentation skills to internal and external groups.
Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise and communicate
with colleagues at all levels of seniority.
Ability to enthuse and train people in aspects of marketing communications.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please ring 01772 208962 and ask to speak to Martin Cookson.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £13.00 - £13.40 per hour
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-05 11:09:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator