Class 2 Recycling Driver
Driving Force Recruitment Ltd operating as an Employment Business are currently recruiting HGV2 Drivers for our client based in Newport dealing with kerbside recycling collections.
Typical working hours are 0700 with a rough finish time of 1530 Monday to Friday.
You will have 2 loaders who will take care of the collections, all that is required is driving.
We are also looking for drivers who don’t mind assisting loaders with getting out the cab but we’ll assess this with you at interview.
It’s not an obligation
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ideal candidate will be driven and motivated.
- Good geographical knowledge is essential
- A good can do attitude
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Driver referral scheme (ask for more details)
- PAYE £9.50ph/LTD £11.50ph (this will be increasing imminently)
- Full training provided
- Newly qualified drivers can apply!
- No minimum age for insurance
For more information, please call 01633 415334 or text 'APPLY LGV2' to 07740 824850
Check out our Driving Force Newport Facebook page for more vacancies
Driving Force are running a driver referral scheme where you can earn £100 in vouchers for referring a driver and the referred driver will earn a free CPC course! Qualifying terms do apply so please ask for more details
All drivers must have no more than 6 points active on your licence for minor offences such as SP convictions.
Unfortunately, for insurance purposes we cannot accept any drivers who have any DR/DD/CD or IN convictions.
Furthermore, all drivers must have a good understanding of tachograph regulations and working time.
Closing Date :- 05/04/19