Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a PERMANENT qualified social workers for Surrey County Council to work in a busy Children's Social Services Department - These positions will be based in busy Children in Need Teams.
Surrey are willing to accept overseas candidates who are seeking sponsorship or have had overseas experience.
For this position, you must have -
, A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
(Other professional qualification relevant to the role e.g.
Dip SW, CQSW, Dip OT, Community/District Nurse and be registered with a relevant professional body can be considered)
The successful candidate will have the following skills -
, Provide assessment of need, care planning and, as appropriate, and child protection investigation to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible and to ensure that children and young people are adequately protected.
, Support alternative permanent care for children who have to be separated from their families.
, Undertaker child protection investigations and act as a key worker to children and young people with a child protection plan, taking guidance from more experienced staff.
, Assess and manage the risk involved in protecting vulnerable children and young people with the support of the team manager and service manager, distinguishing levels of risk for different situations, to prevent harm and abuse.
Pay and benefits -
- Competitive pay rates between £33,665 - £38,312 pa.
- And extra payment of £2000 when you start.
This will be split between your first and sixth month salary (paid pro-rate for part time staff).
If you need to purchase a car, the entire payment can be paid in your first salary.
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000, to help you move nearer to your new place of work.
- Local government pension scheme.
- 28 Days holiday with options to buy/sell leave.
- Options for flexible working, where appropriate, including part time, job share and home working.
- Saving on childcare on childcare vouchers, health and gym memberships and travel.
- A free employment assistance programme, offering employees and their families counselling, legal and debt advice.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Sammy Linford at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Samantha.email@example.com.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator