Children's Social Worker - Darlington
Children's Senior Social Worker - Darlington
6 month ongoing contract
Darlington Council are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Social Workers to work within the Assessment and Safeguarding Teams based at the Town Hall in Darlington.
The successful candidates will hold a mixture of cases ranging through CIN, CP and Court cases.
You will hold the more complex cases which is reflected in the level of experience we are looking for.
- Mixture of cases - CIN, CP and Court although candidates are expected to hold more complex cases as well.
- Team covers mid-longer term work within the authority until the point of conclusion or transfer to the Children's Looked After Teams.
- Authorities aim is to limit cases to 18.
- Darlington is a small area and the authority are based centrally.
- Easy to travel around to meet with children & families.
- There are a good range of services available to support the work with families and good structures in place
- Agency workers have access to the authorities training programme and is provided with tablet PC, smart phone, and there is agile working
- For those proven to be travelling from outside of the North East, the authority will pay for accommodation costs, and travel costs
- Will consider condensed hours (37 over 4 days)
- The authority will consider the use of pool/hire cars
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month ongoing
- Rate: £214 - £215 per day
- Location: Darlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-26 10:25:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Rotherham
- Home Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Trading Standards Specialist Lead