Drug Discovery Lead, New York
My client, a fully privately funded research group in the US, is currently recruiting for Drug Discovery Lead's as well as computational chemists and Force Field Programmers with varying levels of experience (from 5 to 35 years' experience) to work on a number of drug discovery projects.
This role offers a highly competitive salary package and will provide a very good opportunity to work on and lead a number of drug discovery projects, using some very advanced resources including supercomputers, and have a strategic input into the research undertaken.
The company is looking for people with a strong background in computational drug discovery within industry, ideally with experience of leading teams and projects, who can provide a ‘big-picture' viewpoint and help them to drive their research forward in a number of areas.
My client is particularly interested in seeing people with both medicinal and computational chemistry experience, and those with a strong publication/patent record.
Candidates must have a PhD in computational or medicinal chemistry (or a very closely related field) and at least 5 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry (not academia) working as a computational chemist on drug discovery projects, although more experience is strongly preferred.
Candidates with strong medicinal chemistry experience and some computational chemistry experience within industry will also be considered.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position, but only strong candidates will be considered for this.
For further details please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Key People
- Pharmaceutical Operations Manager
- Clinical Trial Leader
- Regulatory Writer
- Senior Translational Scientist
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Laboratory Specialist
- Regulatory Medical Writer
- Regulatory Associate
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, 12 month contract
- Customer Service Executive - Pharma
- Data Study Manager - Contract
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Global CMC - Oxford
- Study Data Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Assistant, Junior
- QC Manager
- Medical Affairs Project Manager
- Medical Affairs Project Administrator
- Pharmacovigilance Manager / Senior Manager
- Digital Biomarker Study Manager
- Digital Biomarker Medical Writer