We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join our repairs and maintenance team on a temp - perm basis in Nottingham.
We have an established department covering installations, repairs and planned maintenance to domestic properties across Nottingham.
This will include void and tenanted homes where you will be responsible for delivering an excellent customer service.
As an experienced Electrician, you will be responsible for working on repairs and maintenance to void and tenanted homes.
Responsibilities will include fault finding, re-wires, new installations, fuse boards and testing/inspecting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime and call out shifts.
An immediate start is available with a company van supplied for work purposes.
You will need;
, NVQ or City and Guilds in Electrical
, 2391 Testing and Inspecting or Equivalent
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous Experience (3+ years)
, Valid ECS Card
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or apply with your CV to be considered.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £15 - £16 per hour + Van and Fuel Card
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-18 16:19:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing