Children's Social Worker
Children's Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for Children's Social workers to work within Liverpool Council, the role is within the MASH team.
The role is 35 hours per week on a 6 month rolling contract.
The pay rate for this role is £30 per hour.
, Hold and effectively manage a complex caseload
, Have delegated responsibility for the supervision and development of team members include ASYE (Assessed and Supported Year in Employment) and social work placement students.
, Work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues to co-ordinate service delivery.
, Respond to the needs of children, young people and families whilst meeting statutory responsibilities.
, Ensure both own reports and those of others are up to date, of high quality and submitted in an appropriate timescale.
, Encourage and ensure children, young people, families and significant others are involved in and contribute to assessments and interventions.
, Use, monitor and support the use of the Integrated Children's System (ICS) in-house database.
, Maintain own Continuous Professional Development and develop and high level professional knowledge through research/reading.
, Deputise for the Team Manager in his/her absence ensuring high quality social work practice.
, Enhanced DBS
, HCPC Registration
, Social Work Degree
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing