Service Care Solutions are looking for locum Registered Mental Health Nurses in Coventry.
We have regular day and night shifts in several private services with good pay rates for both.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
Days - £21 ltd per hour
Nights/Saturdays/Sundays - £23 ltd per hour
Bank Holidays - £26 ltd per hour
- £150 sign up bonus £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 3 shifts!
The positions will be based within in a Large Private hospital in the area.
You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with a history of offending behaviour and Mental Health problems who have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
You may be required to move/escort patients, do assessments, produce care plans and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
All wards are a locked/secure environment.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-NHS experience (Forensic)
- Experience of working within Secure Units
-NMC Pin in date
- PMVA control and restraint training
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Mark White at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email email@example.com with your updated CV
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist