Mental Health Nurse
Flexible RMN shifts, available now within the NHS Mental Health Services, £150 sign up bonus! Positions are Band 5, paying £20 to £28 per ltd hour with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
This is an attractive opportunity for any Mental Healthcare Nurses wanting to excel their career, either as your full time employment, or flexible part time/full time work.
The position involves working with various adult mental health services, you will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC.
In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £150 sign up bonus & £250 referral bonus
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided and all compliance cost covered.
If you are interested in please send your CV in as soon as possible, or contact Danielle on 01772 208 963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £20 - £28 per hour + uplifts nights and weekends
- Location: Watford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-06 16:58:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing