Qualified Social Worker
There are 4 positions which will be working within the Adults MASH team and is a front line office based role which deals with initial Section 42 Safeguarding enquiries.
A good knowledge or interest in Safeguarding is essential and ideally you will need to live locally to Accrington.
There are also options for flexible working and reduced hours.
*This is to start immediately so please apply or get in touch with more information on 01772208964
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Essential requirements for this role include:
, Previously working at Lancashire Council or Liquid Logic Experience is HIGHLY desirable
, Previous experience working with Adults
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Sophie at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or message me above.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing