Band 6 RMN Inpatient - Havant, Hampshire - Night Shifts
Band 6 RMN needed for NHS vacancies in Havant, Hampshire - night shifts.
Service Care Solutions are looking for Band 6 RMNs to work long-term contracts for the NHS in Havant, Hampshire.
The vacancies are primarily for night shifts with the option of additional day and weekend shifts.
Candidates will need to be available for at least 3 night shifts a week with the opportunity to extend this to 5 and include day shifts also throughout the week.
The hourly rate for the roles are:
, £24ph weekdays
, £28ph Saturdays/nights
, £33ph Sundays/Bank Holidays
Roles and Duties
The vacancies are working as part of the acute inpatient mental health team in a ward setting working with adults.
The role will require you to be organised, professional and capable of working to a high standard.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- Daily payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested please send your CV to Stephen.Moring@ServiceCare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing