Registered Managers - Children Homes - Greenwich & Norwood Jct
Service Care Solutions are in need of a Service Manager at children's residential homes in Thamesmead & Norwood Junction, London.
The role is permanent and based at a 24-hour residential home.
The salary is £30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
Candidates should have service management experience and have worked with children who suffer from mental health problems.
The residents will be aged between 10-18 years of age with a variety or needs including learning disabilities, mental health problems, challenging behaviour and substance misuse
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care.
Duties and responsibilities
Managing referrals to the home
Ensuring residents have regular risk and needs assessments
Facilitate the development of residents
Encourage resident participation in activities and the running of the home
Managing the home staff
Providing feedback, facilitating resident meetings, responding to complaints
Facilitating monthly team meetings
Ensure the home is compliant
Ensure the residents are safeguarded
Work with external agencies and emergency services
NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
2 years' experience in residential care within the last 5 years
2 years' experience working with children in a residential setting
1 years' experience supervising and managing professional staff
Experience of managing children and young people in a care home environment
Experience of working with children and young people who suffer from mental health problems/learning difficulties/challenging behaviour
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- Daily payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested please send your CV to Stephen.Moring@ServiceCare.org.uk or call Stephen on 01772 208 963.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Location: Greenwich, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-25 10:47:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing