Band 6 CPN/RMN roles Surrey, Dorset, Hampshire - £21-33ph
Service Care Solutions are supporting Nurses who are looking to relocate to the south coast (namely Hamshire, Dorset & Surrey) for RMN and CPN placements.
With low rent properties and overall lower living costs in comparison to London, the Southern Counties are great locations for Nurses looking to take long term agency contracts.
We recruit for both the public and private sector meaning Ltd Company is available.
We are paying bonuses of £150 for signing up and £250 for candidate referrals.
The hourly rates of pay (dependent on location) are as follows:
Weekdays - £21.00-25.00
Nights/Saturdays - £22.00-29.00
Sundays - £23.00-33.00
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit Mental Health Nurses to work in a variety of private hospitals and NHS contracts across the Dorset, Surrey and Hampshire.
Immediate starts are available.
We are currently helping RMNs who are willing to relocate for ongoing and continuous locum work.
This service is something we are able to provide due to our long-term partnerships with NHS Trusts.
If you are available of would like to find out more details, please contact Stephen Moring at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 and email a most up to date copy of your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £21 - £33 per hour + Public & Private available
- Location: England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-25 10:47:11 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Rotherham
- Home Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Trading Standards Specialist Lead