On a day to day basis you will support patients who are affected by physical problems caused by illness, disability, injury or ageing.
There are a number of roles available either in the community of Lewisham or hospital based from Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
There is an initial 3 month contract however this may be extended.
- You will carry out assessments to evaluate their patients' range of movement and ability to carry out everyday tasks
- Plan and develop bespoke treatment plans, which help patients to regain their independence and mobility by using purposeful activity
- You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience
- Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registration
- If community based access to your own vehicle.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £21 - £27 per hour
- Location: South East London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-25 10:44:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 CPN
- Locum Employment Solicitor
- Building Surveyor
- Family Contact Worker
- Project Manager
- Commuinty care Officer
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
- RGN -District Nurse
- Customer Advisor
- MSK Podiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Community Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team
- Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Supported Housing