Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Team Manager to work in a Children's Social Services Department.
This position will be based in a busy Mash/First response Team in Woking
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and qualified Team Manager within a CYP MASH Team, who will be able to assess effectively and manage a fast paced work environment.
- As a team manager you will support the Service manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and you will be the voice between management and social workers.
- You will line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
- An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets.
- Your role will include strategic work such as looking at recruitment and retention whilst working with the management team in Surrey to improve quality of services and develop processes and policies.
For this position, you must have -
, A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
, Minimum 2 yeas managers experience
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Sammy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist