A London based Housing Association are recruiting for a Finance Officer based in London Bridge, to work with the Transaction Services Accountant and Service Charge Accountant to assist in the accurate and timely processing and reporting of financial transactions and recovery of service charge costs rechargeable to residents.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Support the accurate and efficient billing of service charges customers for the services provided across a number of years
- Support processing that ensure that suppliers are paid on time, balancing the need for speed of payment with effective control and prompt resolution of supplier' queries
- Support income service that efficiently and accurately maintains our customer accounts in order to allow for the maximisation of income recovery
- Accounts Receivable
o Ensure the accurate and timely invoicing of our debtor and that all sources of income received are posted into the relevant sub-ledger
- Accounts Payable
o Ensure the accurate and timely processing, recording and storage of suppliers' invoices and ad hoc payment requests and smooth running of supplier payments.
- Service Chargers
o Support the service charge accountant
- General Accounting Duties
o Preparation of journals of all relevant work streams
The ideal candidate will have a background or experience within payments with excellent analytical and numerical skills.
The ability to work within a team and multitask is key.
This is a FTC start ASAP and running for 3-6 months, full time position.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Free DBS processing
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role, please send over a copy of your CV to Jason Thomas at Service Care Solutions (Jason.
thomas @ service care.
org .uk) or feel free to call Jason on 01772 208 966.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Location: Southwark, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-16 16:30:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist