Physiotherapist needed, with immediate start to work within Birmingham.
We are looking to recruit a Physiotherapist to work within the community in Birmingham.
The post holder will conduct assessments for Adults following hospital discharge.
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended with full-time hours (however part-time will be considered) Flexibility will be required to travel around the Birmingham area 7 days a week including some weekend work.
- Newly Qualified will be accepted for the position
- Former experience within the role is desired
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Excellent Communication skills including Verbal, Non-verbal and written
Daily roles include,
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- To respond to referrals, taking a key role in needs led assessment and the implementation of rehabilitation plans.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- To undertake a comprehensive assessment of clients including those with complex presentations using investigative skills and to formulate individual specialised patient action plans with clear goals, using clinical reasoning based on sound theoretical knowledge and experience utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options.
- Able to produce good quality, error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- To provide specialised physiotherapy advice, teaching and training to others, clients, carers and staff working in health and social care.
- Ability to independently travel around the trust
- To participate in the development of evidence-based practice, physiotherapy and Community Pathway Services.
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist