*ETE Specialists Required
A new opportunity has arisen, I am currently recruiting for ETE Specialists based within the London area.
The role will be based working with Ex-Offenders, managing a caseload of clients in the community to help them access opportunities that enable service users to sustain Education, Training or Employment and successfully reduce the chance of re-offending.
* 3 Month Contract (Temporary to possible Extension)
* £12ph - £14ph (negotiable dependent on Experience)
The role will include the following responsibilities;
* To provide specialist support for Ex-Offenders in gaining access to training opportunities available to them, to help them gain qualifications that would assist in enabling individuals to find employment.
* To manage a caseload of Clients, providing ETE support, via one-to-one sessions and group work.
* To assess the individuals' previous experience, skills, qualifications and any aspirations they may have with regards to having a career now that they are settling back into the community.
* To build good relationships with local employers, to open up work opportunities available to ex-offenders.
* To provide coaching and regular meetings to assess the individuals progression towards achieving their goals.
* To match individuals with relevant employment opportunities available to them and provide support in attaining employment.
* Providing support once the individual has achieved employment, supporting both the Employer and the Employee.
* Experienced in working with Offenders/Ex-Offenders (preferred)
* Enhanced DBS (Preferred but not essential)
For more information and to request an application form, please contact Natalie Duval on 01772 208962 or email Natalie.Duval@servicecare.org.uk
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions
- £250 training allowance
- Full compliance allowance
- £250 referral bonus
- One dedicated and specialised consultant
- Annual Loyalty Bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £12 - £14 per annum + Negotiable depending on experience
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-16 10:07:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist