We are currently looking for a Safeguarding Investigator to join the Reablement and Safeguarding team with Brent Council's Adults Social care sector in Brent.
The contract length is a 3 month temporary contract with a possible extension, starting ASAP.
,Relevant professional qualification.
,Undertaking complex investigations and reporting in senior or multi-agency environments.
,Working in a varied range of roles across adult social care, health or criminal justice and with different client groups.
About the role:
,Undertaking duty visits and Mental Capacity assessments in complex cases as part of the initial screening and investigations
,Leading investigations and producing high quality investigation reports for the multi-agency Safeguarding Adults Case Conference
,Supporting the Safeguarding Adults Manager as necessary and appropriate so that the SAM can ensure people are safe.
,Have regard for systems control failures, weaknesses and poor value for money when undertaking investigations and to make the relevant recommendations for improvement
Benefits of SCS
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes & bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this job is not for you however you have someone in mind, REFER THEM! We offer a great referral bonus of £250 for every referred candidate who gets placed in to work!
If you would like to apply for this role or request more information please do get in contact with me at Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01772 208964
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst