We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to cover ongoing shifts across the Fife area including specifically Glenrothes.
Are you a caring individual with a passion for enhancing the lives of elderly individuals in care? Are you looking for flexible full time work or part time supplementary work? If you answer yes to these questions then we are looking for you!
We currently require passionate and caring individuals to support elderly individuals within care homes across Fife.
Within this role you will be required to conduct the following:
* You will provide a high standard of safe, effective and person-centred care.
* You will assist the service users with day to day activities.
* You will promote the individuals' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
* You must be willing to work flexibly as and when required.
You will work on a rota basis throughout the week and at weekends.
* PVG check (SSSC registration desirable)
* Care experience within a residential setting or similar
* A genuine passion and desire to provide a high standard of care
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
Benefits of working with Service Care
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Payroll service twice a week
* Nationwide provider of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in the role and require further information, or know of anyone who may be interested, please contact Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst