We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to cover ongoing shifts with elderly service users in Dundee.
Pay rate: up to £12.16 ltd per hour
In conjunction with Dundee City Council, we are currently recruiting for passionate and caring individuals to cover ongoing shifts within residential homes caring for elderly service users.
These shifts are flexible so you are able to take on hours which suit you on various shifts including days, nights and weekends.
Within this role as a Care Assistant you will be required to:
· Personal care
· Meal preparation and assistance
· Conducting activities with service users
· General cleaning duties such as making sure bedrooms, dining and living areas are clean, tidy and free from hazards
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Payroll service twice a week
* A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
* Free registration and Free PVG
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are to complete 100 hours within your first 4 weeks, you'll receive a voucher for £25 which you can spend in a number of places.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst