Mental Health Social Worker
I'm currently recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to take on a position within the Mental Health team in Edinburgh CC.
The position offers rates from £27.50+ on an initial 3 month contract.
Role is to:
- Act as the lead practitioner for mental health within Adult Social Care, including service users who had a diagnosis of ASD.
- Complete all the assessment of this service user group, to supervise care and support plans, advise on complex cases, risk manage and to stand in for management when required.
- Case manage complex cases, complete care and support assessments/plans, reviews and commission safe cost effective packages of care and placements usually via Direct payments.
- Complete reports for Mental Health Tribunals and managers hearings and participate in safe discharge planning.
Oversee the team assistant on managing the AMPH referral process
- Attend the Joint Action Group, Community Safety and CIN case conferences to offer information, support and advice regarding adult mental health.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst