We are looking for an enthusiastic Cleaning Supervisor for an initial temporary assignment working permanent nights in Birmingham.
The hours are 20:00 - 05:00
The duties will consist of working in a busy engineering train depot, supervising a team of carriage cleaning operatives, ensuring that carriages are cleaned to a high standard in a timely matter.
·Supervisory experience of a small team
·understanding of health and safety
·understanding of COSHH
·Industrial cleaning experience in a supervisory role
All applicants will be required to successfully pass a safety critical Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screening prior to the contract starting.
This is due to the depot being a safety critical environment.
·Location = Birmingham
More Jobs from Clemtech
- Technical Service Manager Job Ref JO0000009501SD
- Vehicle Builders Jobs in Milton Keynes JO0000009405SD
- Cleaning Operative
- Rolling Stock Project Engineer Job Ref JO0000009449SD
- Head of Industrialisation & Mobilisation Job Ref JO0000009478SD
- Rolling Stock Technical Services Engineer Job Ref JO0000009431SD
- Engineering Team Leaders Job Ref JO0000009458SD
- Bill of Materials Engineers Job ref JO0000009448SD
- Maintenance Support Engineer Job Ref JO0000009430SD
- Mechanical Structures Engineer Job Ref JO0000009450SD
- Project Support Administrator Job Ref JO0000009480SD
- Electrical Project Engineer Job Ref JO0000009316SD
- Rolling Stock Electrical Test & Service Engineers Job Ref JO0000009386SD
- Engineering Material Controller Job ref JO0000009457SD
- Engineering Team Leaders Job
- Bid Engineer Estimators Job Ref JO0000008999SD
- Mechanical Fitters Job in Milton Keynes Ref JO0000009383SD
- Mechanical/Vehicle Fitters
- Mechanical Fitters Jobs Ref JO0000009409SD
- Electrical Fitter