We are currently looking for a Social Worker to work within Access and Assessment or Care Management & Review in Northwick Park Hospital, Brent.
The contract length is a 20 week temporary contract, starting preferably November 19, working 36 hours over Monday - Friday.
The hourly rate for this role is £25-£28 per hour.
-HCPC Registered and a recognised qualification in Social Work
-Experience of working with elderly people, people with physical disabilities or drug and alcohol users dependent on post.
-Proven experience of Assessment , Care Management and reviewing skills
About the role:
-To carry out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act.
-To care manage straight forward and complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty.
-To formulate appropriate care plans and negotiate care packages with service users and service providers.
This will involve formulating multi-service care packages, and reviewing on a regular basis.
Benefits of SCS
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes & bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this job is not for you however you have someone in mind, REFER THEM! We offer a great referral bonus of £250 for every referred candidate who gets placed in to work!
If you would like to apply for this role or request more information please do get in contact with me at Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01772 208964
- Start: 19/11/2018
- Duration: 20 weeks
- Rate: £25 - £28 per hour
- Location: Brent, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-09 10:24:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst