Band 5 Registered General Nurse needed to work within Bristol.
We have full or part time flexible shifts available.
Daily roles include,
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality,error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
-Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks
Not only this, if you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst