Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistants in Cambridge and the surrounding areas.
We have shifts available in various Forensic Mental Health inpatient services across Cambridge and North Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates are below:
Days: £10 ltd per hour
Nights/Saturdays: £10.50 ltd per hour
Sundays/Bank Holidays: £11 ltd per hour
The positions will be based within in large Private hospitals in the area.
You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with a history of offending behaviour and Mental Health problems who have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
You may be required to move/escort patients, assist Nurses, produce care plans and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
All wards are a locked/secure environment.
-Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant in the mental health sector
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-Ward experience (Forensic)
- Experience of working within Secure Units
- PMVA training
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Mark White at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email email@example.com with your updated CV
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst