Global Clinical Project Manager - Prague
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Project Manager with global experience to join an exciting team which is rapidly growing expanding.
You will be responsible for clinical execution and management of all aspects of assigned clinical studies (interventional and non-interventional, from early phase to late phase) and market access programs, under the lead of Senior CPM.
Working with the Senior CPM (where applicable), Clinical Operations Specialist and Team leading the planning and implementation of all operational aspects of assigned clinical studies or market access programs from concept to reporting/manuscript writing, according to timelines, budget, operational and quality standards.
You will be responsible for ongoing and effective collaboration with customers, other Line Functions and third-party vendors.
1. Minimum of 5 years of Clinical Operations experience with managerial experience in planning, executing, reporting and publishing clinical studies (interventional and non-interventional clinical studies, early to late phase) in a pharmaceutical company.
2. Proven ability to work independently in a complex matrix environment
3. Strong project management skills.
4. Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical study design, statistics, regulatory processes, and global clinical development process.
5. Good Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
6. Strong customer oriented mindset
7. Ability to resolve issues with minimal supervision and understand when to escalate.
8. Willingness to act accountably in project/study management.
9. Some travel as required
More Jobs from Key People
- Admin Assistant - 24 month contract - Attractive Salary
- Head of Quality Assurance
- Head of Quality Assurance, Paris
- Head of Quality Assurance, Essex
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Computational Chemists and Physicists - New York
- Senior Statistician - Home Based
- Data Manager - Paris
- Statistician / Senior Biostatistician - Paris
- Senior Data Manager - Paris
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer - Hertfordshire
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, Sussex
- Senior Statistical Programmer - London
- Patient Recruitment Manager
- Senior Regulatory Officer / Manager - Hertfordshire
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Computational Biologist - New York
- Regulatory Submissions Manager - based in Paris
- Computational Chemist, New York!