Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
Fantastic job opening for Registered Nurse Deputy Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading care provider.
The home offers range of care services, for those requiring residential care and companionship, to full nursing care and specialist dementia support.
Staffs treat every resident as an individual, always with dignity, respect and compassion.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £42,000 per annum plus other great benefit.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills:
· Experience of managing a home
· Good clinical skills
· Good with nursing
· Dementia awareness
You must be qualified as a Nurse and registered with NMC and have few years experience in senior level would be advantage.
Reference ID: 1736
For more information please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager