RGN OR RMN Deputy Home Manager
What is the role?
Our client are looking for a dedicated and compassionate Deputy Home Manager to work a in a highly reputed care home within Winchester area.
Working alongside one another and under the guidance of the Home Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of running the home.
This is a full time position, based on 36 hours worked per week.
In return we are offering a basic salary of £33,500pa, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, additional training and personal development, a free uniform, free DBS check and free staff meals when on duty.
Who are you?
We are seeking an experienced Senior Nurse or Deputy Manager who share our passion for excellent elderly care and who have relevant clinical and/or physical frailty experience.
You will ensure an excellent standard of care is set, delivered and maintained and be an RGN/RMN registered with NMC.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has experience of leading a care team in the care of older people
- Has experience of working in a large home
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Has demonstrable ability to lead, support and motivate
- Has the ability to coach and mentor, getting the best out of the staff
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Care planning
- Implementing and evaluating care staff training
- Line management support to RN’s
- Managing performances and conducting regular appraisals
- Day to day responsibility will be for the management, support and allocation of duties to all nursing and care staff
You must be Registered nurse and have experience in nursing.
Reference ID: 3247
For more information please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager