Team Leader (Residential Units)
Fantastic job opening for Team Leader (Residential Units) to work with one of the Haslemere’s areas highly recommended service.
The care team at the home have a wealth of experience between them, allowing them to provide the best quality person-centred, residential, and nursing and dementia care for each service user.
Care plans are tailored to each user's individual requirements and capabilities and are reviewed regularly.
The Team Leader role within the home has designated responsibility via the Home Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure the smooth operational running of the residential area of the home. The Team will act in a manner reflective of the Management wishes in the running of the residential unit, the support and management of the staff working in that unit, and the support of all residents and relatives relating to the unit.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £27,627 per annum plus other great benefits .
Main Team Leader Duties
· To ensure that the unit is run in a manner that reflects the requirements of companies policy and procedures and ensures that all requirements under the National Minimum Care Standards Act 2000, are maintained by close working and liaison with the Home Manager and Management Team of the Home.
· To ensure that the Named Carer and Keyworker System is implemented fully throughout all areas of the residential unit & kept up to date.
· To ensure the day to day management working diary is completed and adhered to.
· To ensure any messages in any form, including those from external agencies, are acted upon with no risk of them being overlooked.
· To ensure all required documentation needed to efficiently run the home is passed to the Administration Manger in a timely and efficient manner.
· To assist in dealing with prospective enquiries, and also, in the absence of the Deputy Manager, to assist with Pre-Admission Assessments for residential clients.
· To ensure that Care Plans and Care Planning remains accurate, up to date and relevant, including the care planning reviews that must be inclusive of residents and or representative.
· Compile Daily Report sheets and pass them to the Home Manager.
· To take an active part in the control of stock and resources, and the re-ordering when necessary.
To be considered for this role you must hold NVQ Level 2 in Health and social care and have experience in healthcare.
Reference ID: 3233
For more information please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager