Registered Lead Nurse
- Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
- Patient group: Male adults
- Service provided: Low and medium secure
New job opening for Registered Lead Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
Our specialise in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care and currently have over 40 services across England and Wales.
Their recognise that to provide exceptional care to our patients, we need exceptional staff – and that could be you.
As Lead Nurse you will become a crucial part of our outstanding multi-disciplinary team, you will oversee the delivery of exceptional care to our patients and have responsibility for leading and managing the nursing department within a hospital.
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £48,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
You will be a dynamic individual with a flexible approach who possesses excellent leadership and management skills, a high level of self-motivation and drive are a must, The ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and rise to a challenge are essential.
In return we will provide you with a highly supportive environment that values clinical opinions, regular supervision and development opportunities.
You will need:
- First level registration
- Relevant experience
- Professional training in a related environment
- A sense of humour
To be considered for this excellent role you must be Registered Nurse and have experience in nursing.
Reference ID: 3154
For more information please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager